Friday, December 31, 2010

White Christmas?

No... White birthday? YES! Yesterday (dec 30) was Paul's 27th birthday. It was storming all day the day before and all night. I was looking out the window and said "Paul it's going to snow for your birthday. WAIT! IT IS SNOWING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!" I was really excited. It wasn't enough to stick or play in but it was definitely snowing! Paul's parents and brother Kevin came down and treated us to La Paloma. When we first got there I asked Paul if he wanted them to know it was his birthday and he said NO. So I didn't tell the waitress. But I guess one of his parents did because the waitress came out and asked for everyones attention. Then the WHOLE restaurant sang happy birthday to him. His mom was walking around with Hayden and his dad paid before we were done eating. They both denied it was them. We went home to cake, but we were so full that none of us even had any. I'd say it was a good, relaxed birthday.

3 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

Cindy Clites said...

Tee hee hee! You can blame his father... sneaky guy!

Cindy Clites said...

I love your blog Stephanie! ALL of it!!!