Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Here we go again

Today is bittersweet. Paul lost his job before Thanksgiving. We decided to put our house on the market and move back to The Gila Valley. After a week and a half, many showings and  3 offers, we accepted an offer this morning. This was the first home we’ve purchased. We were planning to stay a while. I finally made some friends. I was finally starting to like it here. Hayden was doing well in school. He has a great teacher that understands his ADD issues. He got into the gifted program. Tyler just started speech therapy.

 I’m trying to stay positive about this whole situation, but there are days that I just need to cry. I just need to feel sorry for myself for a little while. Why is it that every time I feel like “yes, we made it, we’re happy, we found a good situation, let’s stay a while” ... it all comes crashing down? We tried to buy two homes in the GV and when neither of them worked out, I knew we were supposed to leave. I knew that PV was where we were supposed to be. I thought, “ yes! Finally, a new start. We can settle down and make new friends and just start over.” But no. This has to come crashing down too.

I don’t know what comes next. I don’t know where to go from here. I Guess we need to throw up our hands and leave it up to God. Because I certainly don’t have a clue what comes next.

No comments: