Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hayden

Well Friday is coming up pretty soon. I was hoping to have little Hayden in my arms by now, but since I'm not due until Friday, I guess I can't complain too much. I'm not miserable at all, just getting tired of waiting. I want an excuse to get out of work and I can't think of a better one than going into labor. I will miss using my big tummy as a table, but I am super excited to be able to button my pants again and be able to reach my shoes to put them on. I'm the most excited to meet him though. I can't wait to see who he looks like more and what features he got from which parent. And to just cuddle him and sing to him and read to him and love him. I'm super excited to see how Paul is with him. I know he'll be a great dad. He's so fun to watch with Brian and Marie's baby Ayden, so it'll be fun to see him with his own baby. I had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and she said my cervix is soft but not dialated yet. I thought I would have had him by now but I might just still be pregnant at my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. We'll see I guess.

No comments: