Friday, October 17, 2008

President

I watched a little of the presidential debate with Paul the other night. I really didn't like how when McCain was asked a question he would basically say everything that Obama does wrong pertaining to that question and doesn't answer it about himself. I was just really annoyed that he was bashing Obama so much instead of trying to win votes for himself. I liked how Obama only would say something about McCain if it had the words "and that's where senator McCain and I have different opinions" and that would be all about him. I really like Sarah Palin, which makes me want to vote for McCain but I really don't like McCain. Then again I really don't like Obama either. Why can't Sarah Palin run for President?? I bet she would win. Let us just hope that if McCain does win, he somehow dies or something, I know thats bad but really. Well all in all I still don't know who to vote for.

No comments: