Thursday, October 9, 2008

weekend fun

I'm really excited for this weekend. There's several things going on. Tomorrow night is Michele's baby shower and right after is a friend of mine's wedding reception. Also its the fair this weekend, and even though I won't be going on any rides, I'm still excited to go. But I think the thing I'm the most excited for is the fact that Brian and Marie are coming down. They get to meet Hayden!! All of my other friends have already seen him and it seems they are the last ones. Well besides Paul's family and most of my siblings. My mom has been here for the past week and is leaving this Saturday :( but it has been a lot of fun having her here. Paul used to not like her for a few good reasons but now he likes her for a few other good reasons. So it was nice to be able to spend time with my mom, grandparents, and paul all together. They would just take turns passing Hayden around (it sure was nice to have someone actually want to hold him). Paul rarely holds him and when he does its because I'm doing something like cooking dinner or taking a shower, then he gives him right back to me as soon as possible. Paul says that Hayden likes my "magic pillows" as Tiffany calls them. Newborns are a lot of work, that's for sure. Well I talked to my boss yesterday and she needs me for sure back to work on the 7th of November because they have a family wedding. I told her I was planning on being back on the 20th of October and she said oh ok and then she said that I should only work 1/2 a day for the first 2 weeks to ease back into things. Wow I am so lucky that I found that job, they are sooooo good to me!! Well I guess that's about all the update I have.

No comments: