Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 2 year anniversary. I'm going to tell you about our love story... (copying Taryn)
I first saw paul at church (singles ward) and thought to myself "yeah I would date him." The next weekend I was invited to go to the border to have a fun weekend in Tucson/Nogalas. So three girls and two boys went down there and stayed at one of the girls time shares (don't worry we had separate rooms!). We all went swimming and there was a lot of flirting. The next day we went to Mexico and we all were scared of the drunks so we all held hands with paul (except the other guy) and after a while the two other girls decided to let go leaving paul and I holding hands alone. UH!?!? crap what do I do? Well he is cute and I'm scared so I'm going to keep holding. :D The next day we held hands the whole way home :) We spent a lot of nights just talking until like 1 or 2 in the morning and got to know each other. 2 months later he proposed. It was so sweet.... We ate dinner and then he took me up the hill and told me a cute story... then fireworks started going off and I was like ok that was totally planned. So we walk to the edge. He had dug "Will you marry me?" into the dirt and had a few friends down there to fill it with gas and light it on fire. He got down on his knee and said Will you marry me? I said I don't know. After I prayed about it and a week later I said no. That's right. No. So we continued to be friends and hang out and in october he invited me to Germany for Christmas. I said yes and off we went. On New Years day he took me to a watch tower of a castle and proposed again. This time I said yes. On April 6 2007 we were sealed for time and all eternity.





Honeymoon in San Diego... this was a Sea World petting a dolphin.




January 18 2008 found out we were pregnant.... this picture is about 8 1/2 months along.


here's our sweet Hayden at 6 months!





My anniversary gift.... the most amazing card with the most perfect sweet message and beautiful tulips!


Our Anniversary picture... we got dressed up and went to Bricks for lunch





2 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy Anniversary!

*Katie May* said...

I'm glad you ended up saying yes :) You guys make the perfect couple.