Monday, March 30, 2009

Seattle

We are moving to Seattle for the summer!! I'm so excited. Paul will be selling security systems for some company called Platinum Protection or something like that. I won't hardly get to see him, and heck I might be bored all day, but I will get to meet new people and hang out with all the other salesmen's spouses. It will be a change that's for sure but we are hoping that paul will sell enough that he won't have to work while he goes to school. Our main reason is so I can quit my job. I can't keep brining a baby to work forever and I don't want my whole paycheck going to a babysitter. We're leaving right after finals and staying until August sometime. And we are driving too. Adventure is definatly the word!! I'm really excited... today I started making out our packing list!

5 comments:

Reeds said...

What?! That stinks for us! But it's great for you! I hope you guys have fun! Change is always exciting and that will definately be change. Good Luck with moving-and driving!! :)

*Katie May* said...

Just don't fall in love with it so will come come back!!! :)

Ashley Marie said...

Really? That's exciting!

Emily said...

This is so exciting stephanie! I've always wanted to visit the washington/oregan area. It will be a nice change of scenery for you guys, I'm sure. :)

Elissa said...

Hey Stephanie! I am really excited you guys are coming too. It will be nice to have some familiar faces this summer. What day are you guys leaving? I think we have finally decided to leave on the 5Th...carpool? cute blog by the way, glad i found it.